PARWELD XTP 103 – INVERTER PLASMA CUTTER WITH PLASMA HAND TORCH
The variable output of the XTP 103 makes it ideal for cutting metals up to 30mm thick where the output power can be fine tuned to minimise dross on the cut edges.
The pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non HF ignition minimises the risk of interference with electronic systems.
The XTP 103 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-10% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with carry handle.
Professional Level Air Plasma Cutter, suitable for industrial manufacturing, CNC profiling, heavy fabrication and scrap cutting
|KEY FEATURES||• 400V Three Phase
• Lightweight 24kg
• 100A @ 100% Duty Cycle
• Generator friendly
• Ideal for mesh cutting
• 30mm production cut
• 50mm severance cut
• CNC interface and HF start
• Supplied with XTA141 plasma torch x 6m and 3m earth cable
• Auto over voltage and over current protection
• Includes built in air pressure regulator and pressure gauge
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
|INPUT VOLTAGE||400V 3P|
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||24A|
|DUTY CYCLE||100A @ 100%|
|SEVERENCE CUT CAPACITY||50mm|
|PRODUCTION CUT CAPACITY||30mm|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||580 x 310 x 600|