PARWELD XTS 202 MMA INVERTER P1 PACKAGE
The XTS 202 MMA has dedicated welding modes for rutile and cellulistic electrodes. The touch button interface is easy to use and ideal for harsh environments.
Electrodes up to 4.0mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply, the XTS 202 MMA can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
The XTS 202 MMA is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
Professional MMA Inverter With Lift Tig Function, suitable for Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance Repair, Agricultural and DIY and Training.
|KEY FEATURES||• 230V Input
• Lightweight 8.5kg
• 200A @ 20% Duty Cycle
• Connections 35-50mm Dinse
• Easy electrode striking with arc force
• Easy electrode re-striking with hot start
• Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable, 3m earth lead and wire brush
•Over voltage and over current protection
• Digital amperage display
• Welding mode for rutile and low hydrogen electrodes
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V 1P|
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||38A|
|DUTY CYCLE||200A @ 20%|
|NO LOAD VOLTAGE||72V|
|MAXIMUM ELECTRODE SIZE||4.0mm|
|CABLE CONNECTION||35-50 Dix|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||350 x 160 x 246|